The National Association for Catering and Events - Southern Wisconsin invite you to join us for a very special evening at The Garden by SURG Banquets and Events on Tuesday, February 21st. Our chapter is excited to announce that we are being joined by Morgan Montgomery, owner of Paisley and Jade Vintage Rentals. Morgan was rated #1 Rated Session at the 2016 NACE Experience. She will be educating our chapter on Advanced Social Media Best Practices!
Morgan Montgomery, CPCE
A New England native, Virginia resident, and lover of all things modern, clean-lined and loud, Morgan discovered her passion for unique and vintage finds as she designed and propped shows while working towards her B.A. in Theatre from The College of the Holy Cross. With years of sales and customer service experience behind her, she spent three years in the trenches of the off-premise catering world before co-launching Paisley & Jade, a specialty rental company serving the Mid-Atlantic, in 2012. Morgan’s passion for business and events extends beyond the walls of P&J, and she loves to share her knowledge through the Paisley & Jade specialty rental coaching program and by speaking at national conferences such as NACE Experience, The Special Event, and Creative at Heart. Morgan’s personal and professional work has been featured extensively in national and regional publications, including Southern Weddings, Richmond Magazine, Sage Wedding Pros and The Huffington Post.
5:30pm-6:30pm – Registration, Networking, Appetizers – LUCID LIGHT LOUNGE
6:30pm - 8:30pm – Program and Dinner
Complimentary Beer, Wine and Soda
Cash Mixed Drinks Available
- Arancini crisp wild mushroom risotto hand-rolled, breaded and deep fried until crispy
- Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese Cucumber Bites
- Bruschetta fresh tomatoes roasted, chilled, and balsamic marinated. Served atop a baguette slice, halved
with mascarpone cheese and chopped basil.
- Spinach and Artichoke Beignet creamed spinach and chopped artichokes are hand rolled, breaded and deep fried until crisp
- House Greens Growing power mixed greens, brioche croutons, cherry tomatoes, English cucumber, and red onion. Choice of Balsamic Vinaigrette, or our signature house-made Ranch.
- Chicken Saltimbocca pan roasted chicken breast, creamy sage polenta, natural jus, Fontina cream